Buscar este blog

lunes, 22 de febrero de 2010

Secret Window



This month the film we will be dealing with is SECRET WINDOW. Originally a novel by Stephen King, "Secret Window" is a psychological thriller that will make you think a lot both during and after having watched it.

Can you try to answer the following questions about the film now that you have already watched it?

1. What is the name of the motel where Mort finds Amy and Ted?

a. Motel 6   b. Motel 8   c. The Hilton   d. The Holiday Inn

2. What is featured on the front inside flap of the book jacket of "Everybody Drops the Dime"?

a. It has a picture of a screwdriver           b. It has Stephen King's picture and biography  
c. It has Mort's picture and biography      d. It is blank

3. The name of the town that Mort visits periodically to buy groceries, get mail, and see the sheriff is called Tashmore Lake.

a. True          b. False

4. In what order does Mort kill his victims?

a. Chico (the dog), Ken, Tom, Ted, and Amy   b. Chico (the dog), Ken, Ted, Tom, Amy, and Shooter

c. Tom, Ken, Ted, and Amy                             d. Amy, Ted, Tom, Ken, and Shooter

5. Finish this quote, said by Mort: "I don't respond well to intimidation. It makes me feel ______."

a. sick   b. pretty   c. icky   d. angry

6. Although Mort denies his bad habit, what brand of cigarettes does he smoke?

a. Virginia Slims   b. Marlboro Light   c. Camel   d. Pall Mall

7. The note that Shooter leaves on Mort's door says "Two days. No police. I am not joking."

a. True                 b. False

8. What is the name of the main character in the manuscript by John Shooter?

a. Todd Downey   b. Michael Hastings   c. Tommy Haverlock   d. Bubba Mustafa Armadillo

9. What is the name of the manuscript by John Shooter, which is almost identical to the story "Secret Window" by Mort Rainey?

a. Harvest Time   b. Secret Window, Secret Garden   c. Sowing Season   d. The Lovely Bones

10. Mort's housekeeper, Mrs. Garvey, is wearing a necklace. What charm is on her necklace?

a. a smiley face   b. the letter A   c. a cross   d. pearls

You will find the answers in the www.palimpalem.com/4/English4PET website. Correct your answers and send your result to your teacher using the "comentarios" at the end of this blog entry. Hope you enjoy this task... Thanks!

P.S. And if you want to do another quiz about the film Secret Window, follow this link http://www.funtrivia.com/playquiz/quiz18206014d91a8.html  and answer the questions. At the end of the quiz, click for the answers and you will discover your score.

14 comentarios:

  1. 1. B) Motel 8. Correct.
    I dude about 6 or 8, but finally I put 8. A bit of Ini mini. xD

    2. C) It has Mort picture and biography. Correct.
    By discart.

    3. A) True. Correct.
    Because I remember the name.

    4. A)Chico, Ken, Tom, Ted and Amy. Correct.
    By discart. Because he kills Chico (descarted c and b) and he doesn't kill Shooter.

    5. D) Angry. FALSE, it's C.
    I don't remember this think.

    6. D) Pall Mall. True.
    By discart. B and C are real marks, and A and D ini mini.

    7. B) False. True.
    I remember this think. I remember who says ''Three days''

    8. D. Ok, no, it's a joke. A funny name.
    A) Todd Downey. True.
    By discart again.

    9. D) The Lovely Bones. FALSE, it's C.
    Oh, now I remember who D is a TV programme.

    10. B) The letter. FALSE, it's A.
    I don't remember this.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Megustainterne is Albert Velasco, PET 1A.
    Sorry, I forget to sign.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. 1.B)Motel 8. Correct

    2.C)It was Mort's picture and biography.Correct

    3.B)False. It's incorrect, it's true

    4.A)Chico, Ken, Tom, Ted and Amy. Correct, this question I do it by discart.

    5.A)Sick. Incorrect this queston I do it by ini mini, because I don't remember this question.

    6.D)Pall Mall. Correct. I remember that the box ofcigarettesstarted with P and I decided to choose this answer.

    7.B)False. Correct. I remember the note said three days, no two days.

    8.C)Tommy Haverlock. Incorrect. I don't know if was A) or C), and finally I put C).

    9.D)The Lovely Bones. Incorrect. I don't know why I thaught it was D), and I was very sure.

    10.A) a smily face.Correct

    Helena Veledo PET 1A

    ResponderEliminar
  4. 1.B:Motel 8. Correct

    2.C:It has Mort's picture and biography. Correct

    3.A:True. Correct. This question I have done ini mini

    4.A: Correct

    5.A: Incorrect. That I thought that the other answers were impossible.

    6.D: Pall Mall. Correct. I just remember of the name.

    7.B: False. Correct. There were three days since he killed chico.

    8.A: Todd Downey. Correct. I am thinking that my ini mini is the greatest that I have ever seen.

    9.C: Sowing Season. Correct. I don't know why I put that answer.

    10.D: Pearls. Incorrect. That I thought that I was totally correct. (I had to do it ini mini...)

    I enyoied a lot the film.


    Eugeni Paino PET 1A

    ResponderEliminar
  5. 1.A)Motel 6. It's Incorrect. I only remembered the word MOTEL but not the numbrer 6 or 8. So I do it with ini mini.

    2.C)It has Mort's picture and biography. Correct.

    3.A)True. Correct. I heard the name of the town two times.

    4.A)Chico (the dog), Ken, Tom, Ted and Amy. Correct.

    5.A)Sick. It's incorrect. I don't remembered the answer of this question.

    6.D)Pall Mall. Correct.

    7.B)False. Correct. Because I remembered that the note says three days, not two.

    8.C)Tommy Haverlock. It's incorrect. Really don't know the answer.

    9.C)Sowing Season. Correct.

    10.A)A smiley face. I do this question with ini mini.

    Sandra Nieto PET 1A

    ResponderEliminar
  6. 1b / 2d (incorrect, it is c) / 3a / 4a / 5d (incorredt, it is c) / 6b / 7b / 8a / 9b (incorrect, it is c) / 10a
    Alex Martin Pet 1A

    ResponderEliminar
  7. 1.B)Motel 8. Correct

    2.C)Mort's picture and biography.Correct

    3.B)False. That's not correct, it's true.

    4.A)Chico (the dog), Ken, Tom, Ted and Amy.That's correct.

    5.A)Sick. That's incorrect. I can't remember the answer for taht question.

    6.D) Pall Mall. Correct. While I was watching the film, I listened that name one or two times.

    7.B)False. That's correct. The note that Shoother puts on the wall says three days.

    8.C)Tommy Haverlock. Incorrect. I don't know the answer for that question, so I do it ini mini.

    9.D) The Lovely Bones. Incorrect. I can't remember the answer for that question. I do it ini mini.

    10.A)A simley face. Correct.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. 1.B)Motel8. Correct

    2.C)It has Mort's picture and biography.Correct

    3.B)True.Correct

    4.A)Chico(the dog), Ken, Tom, Ted and Amy. It's correct.

    5.A) sick. False. I don't know.

    6.D)Pall Mall. correct.

    7.B) False. Correct.In the note puts three days.

    8.C)Tommy Haverlock. Incorrect. For ini mini I do it.

    9.D) The Lovely Bones. Incorrect.

    10.A)A smiley face. Correct

    Anna Gimeno Prdina PET1A

    ResponderEliminar
  9. sory, it's Anna gimeno pardina. jaja

    ResponderEliminar
  10. 1.A)Motel 8. Correct

    2.C)It has Mort's picture and biography. Correct

    3.B)false. Incorrect(a)

    4.A)Chico(the dog),Ken,Tom,Ted and Amy. Correct

    5.C)icky. Correct

    6.D)Pall Mall. Correct

    7.B)False. Correct

    8.A)Todd Downey. Correct

    9.A)Harvest time. Incorrect(c)

    10.D)pearls. Incorrect(a)

    Marta Viñé PET 1A

    ResponderEliminar
  11. 1. B) Motel 8. Correct.
    2. C) It has Mort picture and biography. Correct.
    3. A) True. Correct.
    4. A)Chico, Ken, Tom, Ted and Amy. Correct.
    5. D) incorrect
    6. D) Pall Mall.Correct
    7. B) False.Correct
    8. C)Tommy Haverlock. Incorrect.
    9. D) The Lovely Bones. Incorrect.
    10. D)A smiley face. Correct
    Cèlia Anton
    Pet 1A

    ResponderEliminar
  12. 1_B-motel 8
    2_C-it has Mort´s picture and biography
    3_A-true
    4_A-chico(the dog),ken,tom,ted,and amy
    5_D-angry
    6_D-pall mall
    7_B-false
    8_C-tommy haverlock
    9_I´m among C and D because I know the lovely bones is a new film ... so I say is... C-snowing season
    10_A-smile face

    maria pia videla castro

    ResponderEliminar
  13. 1.b) Motel 8. correct
    2.c) It has Mort's picture and biography. correct
    3.a)True. correct
    4.a)Chico (the dog), Ken, Tom, Ted, and Amy. correct
    5.d)angry. incorrect, it's c)
    6.d)Pall Mall. correct
    7.a)True. incorrect, it's b)
    8.a)Todd Downey. correct
    9.b)Secret Window, Secret Garden. incorrect, it's c)
    10.c)a cross. incorrect, it's a)

    Laura Hernández PET 1A

    ResponderEliminar
  14. 1. Motel 8
    2. It has Mort's picture and biography
    3. True
    5. Chico (the dog), Ken, Tom, Ted and Amy
    6. Pall Mall
    7. False
    8. Todd Downey
    9. Secret window, secret garden
    10. A smiley face

    Esther Durán PET 1A

    ResponderEliminar